Pink Diva PRO Soft Gel Sculpted Nail Extensions are the latest to join the Professional Aussie Pink Diva Range.
We wanted to bring you a soft gel press on system that would easily slip right in with all the PD products you already use. We wanted your Pink Diva Systems to be harmonious with one another and we’ve been able to do that by formulating all of our products from the same high grade, raw ingredients.
These sculpted extensions are formulated from our existing Pink Diva Brush It On Builder Gel. Which means they apply perfectly with most of our gel product range. This saves you money…. because they all work with together!
Each shape and length has a Professional Structure.
We have created the perfect soft gel nail tip, easily adhered to the free edge of the natural nail with either our Glue It PRO Glue or our Brush It On Builder Gels
Available in 2 different shapes – we have created them for the most popular lengths for a salon environment and we have created Refill packs for every single shape and size.
For best results we recommend using with our Unicorn UniPress On Soft Gel Glue.
AUSSIE DESIGNED, CREATED AND OWNED!
Our recommended steps are
- Size each tip to the clients natural nail. Using your prep e-file bit or a hand file buff the underside of the tip to remove the shine where the tip is going to be adhered to the natural nail and set aside in order.
- Ensure all 10 fingers are prepped professionally (push back cuticles, remove shine and shape, remove true cuticle with a prep bit, cleanse, prep it, prime it / ultrabond xxx)
- Apply Base Coat and cure
- Have your tips in front of you waiting to go and have your client assist holding our Little Lamp ready to flash cure the gel and tip in place.
- Easily press in a gentle c-curve into each tip, they are gel and will mold slightly to the clients finger size.
- Apply a small amount of our Glue It or Builder Gel to the underside of the tip at the smile line area
- When placing the tip on to the natural nail, position it toward the free edge and press it gently at the edge of the natural nail and slowly press up onto the nail bed – some gel will flow up on to the nail forming a small lip (this can be buffed gently after curing)
- Ensure all edges are connected and there is gel evenly under the contact area before getting your client to flash cure for 10 seconds. Complete the hand and cure for the full 60 seconds and proceed with the next hand.
- Apply Brush It On Builder Gel and Nail Art to create your design to the remainder of the nail and cure
- Lightly buff the surface, blend the cuticle area and finish with gel polish or High Shine Topcoat.